Tuesday, October 28, 2014

OK Go's "I Won't Let You Down"



The alt rock band OKGo, known for its innovative long-take videos, has released a new one called "I Won't Let You Down." A camera on a drone octocopter tracks the four band members as they move around on Honda motorized unicycles. The drone follows them outdoors and then moves aloft to show an array of Japanese schoolgirls dancing Busby-Berkeley-style with colorful umbrellas. (Direct link to video)
----
I haven't seen any behind-the-scenes video, but Billboard deconstructs the video here.

4 comments:

Kessie said...

I just watched this yesterday--it's such fun. All their videos are great, but this one had me stumped as to what the camera was mounted on. I hope they do a behind the scenes!

Paddy Schmidt said...

Funky! I did not know this band, but will check out their earlier stuff. Great video and intersting post!

Paddy Schmidt said...

*interesting - sorry for misspelling

Dennis said...

Saw This, This morning. Really cool clip.